WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 3:10 am

Things are getting...interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 6:29 pm

Again, I know nothing of how the factions work or who would be fun to play as a Soldier on. But if Heavy and Vagineer are on a different or even opposing faction to Mr. Doe (and I will annoyingly call him that), that WOULD be interesting...

So, there's an IC already, then? I should head over and try to find out what way is best to insert myself haphazardly into the situation. :P
Back to top Go down
http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 6:37 pm

I'll explain it:

The Champions, Dark Alliance, and the T.Hive Mind form a crazy collection of characters that all fall under the Protagonist category. The Destroyers are the bad guys.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 6:43 pm

Hmmmm.

Given that Mr. Doe has absolutely no grip on reality, seems like he'd be easily manipulated into joining the Destroyers.

So I guess I should head on to the IC.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 7:25 pm

Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 7:39 pm

Location change? :3
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 7:49 pm

So, the destroyers are holed up in a castle, correct?

I guess I'll have Mr. Doe scan the perimeter or something.

Unless there's a massive battle going on...

Shoud I have him just appear or act like he's been there the whole time?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 8:19 pm

I am now the king of Page 5.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 8:42 pm

I'm still looking for advice as to how I shoud do my first post.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 9:21 pm

I have no idea how to start either, so we can be clueless together :3
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 2:10 am

The whole of the omniverse (yes even our universe, it's complicated) has been invaded by the Ing from the Dark Dimension, a corrupted mirror of the material omniverse. I highly recommend that new people do not post until after cascade, which I will get to working on now as I am no longer going to wait for Rix.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 6:06 am

alright, since i never got the chance to add as much in to my last post as would have liked (dragged off to my grans, literally no time to even save it so i just posted what i had and such) i'm gonna go fix it now~

EDIT-

Kay done it c:
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 8:31 am

Alright, I managed to find a way to restore my comp to it's original, laggy as all fuck state. Sadly, it seems to be rather temporary; after a random period of time, it breaks down again.

However, I think I will have enough time to complete some section of my post. Naturally, I will be writing up something from my Destroyers' point of view, then my Champions'. I will also write in the response to the attacks and battles, but this is optional, if Tyran wants it, as it mainly concerns him.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:39 am

Okay, posted the thing from Werk's POV, detailing his both his backstory and the usual reactions that most people will feel when meeting Summer.

I'll post the dodgings and the Champions' POV next.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:40 pm

Darn. Should've done more Wheatley humor. Ah, well. I guess I can after his battle.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 10:49 pm

@DB: yaaaaaaaay.

I say we celebrate. Champagne?...

By champagne, I mean Seven-Up, because we're not old enough to drink yet and even if I was I coudn't seeing as the alcohol woud mess with my blood sugars.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 12:29 am

I'm weird because I dislike soda.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 6:27 am

I don't think I have ever had Seven Up, but I've played the game when I was younger :3
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 5:35 pm

Seven-Up tastes like a sort of fizzy limeade. It's one of the healthier soda choices.

I guess my only option is to look at the recent posts and try to figure it out from there.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 5:38 pm

Sounds...weird.

I guess I should read some current IC posts too :3
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 5:49 pm

Looks like people are all over all sorts of different worlds, so I'm not sure which one to pick...
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 5:53 pm

I have no idea either. I want to start with Toad though, cause it's fun to bother him :3
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 6:05 pm

Ya know what, I should go where there's the most fighting going on... Have Mr. Doe come on in as if he just arrived.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 6:06 pm

Mr. Doe, now fashionably late.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 6:20 pm

Actually, we're all in the same world, Skaia of the Homestuck universe. We're in a giant ballroom invaded by Ing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next