WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 7:04 pm

I love how we're always put into worlds and towns where either: I've never seen or heard of before, or it's massively huge and hard to navigate, but okay. Where are we in the city?

Is there any other Destroyers other than minotaurs and space marines? What do they look like?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 8:03 pm

Well, there are evil cars, evil shadow versions of good characters, evil one-eyed monsters that are basically flying eyeballs with tentacles, evil wolves, evil zombies, evil demons, evil daemons, evil Greek monsters, evil Nazis, evil Nazi-zombies, evil dragons, evil Pokemon trainers, evil gods, evil goddesses, evil Giants and Titans, evil alien robots, evil robot aliens, evil Minecraft things...

I could rattle off a gazillion different evil creatures that you could find on the battlegrounds.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 5:55 pm

Well, we're moving pretty slow.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 6:01 pm

Agreed. Tyran seems to be a bit inactive, but I'm sure he'd be back in full swing soon.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 6:04 pm

In the meantime... MORE SIDE QUESTS!
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 6:36 pm

If Patches doesn't mind, I could probably have Phoenix go and meet up with Krei-Shal. Or maybe I could focus on what the heck the Dark Alliance is up to.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 10:30 pm

Name: Magnus
Sex (if any): Male
Height (you can approximate): 6'2"
Weight (you can approximate): 267 lbs
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 256px-Wikimagnus
Universe: Kid Icarus
Abilities: Master swordsman, can hold that giant sword without breaking his arms off and use the bloody thing.
Bio: Magnus (マグナ Maguna, "Magna") is a character in the game Kid Icarus: Uprising. He is the strongest of the human race and a master swordsman. He used to be close friends, and now expresses hostility to, Dark Lord Gaol. Magnus fights along side Pit in Chapter 2 - Magnus and The Dark Lord, and in Chapter 18 - The Ring Of Chaos, you play as him for a period of time. Finally, he appears in Chapter 24 - The Three Trials as Dyntos' second trial for Pit, where he and Gaol fight against Pit before Pseudo Palutena

Magnus can be described as being much more serious than Pit, but also has a habit of expressing sarcasm in certain situations. Sometimes, his sarcastic remarks are even taken seriously by Pit. For example, when the two characters first meet, Magnus says: "So you're here for a slice of the pie too." (referring to fighting Gaol) to which Pit responds "Huh? Pie? Where?" In addition, Magnus is also much more experienced in battle and knowing his enemies. While Pit may be quick to fall for traps set by the Underworld army, Magnus can usually spot them beforehand.
Alignment: True Neutral
Link: http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Magnus
Faction Allegiance: Unaligned
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 10:16 am

I'm thinking of posting. I'll probably detail the impenetrable defense of the Dark Alliance, and describe what exactly is their main base of operations, if no one minds. Yes, it will include Unicron (I think I've seen enough clips and read enough wikis to get a grasp of his personality and speech patterns) and English, and probably detail them (curb)stomping out some lucky and idealistic Emporer Ing.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 10:34 am

Care doing something with Krei-Shal? He's bored, and I don't know the enemies and allies as well as you do, ha ha.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 10:42 am

I could have Wright sent up to greet him and/or take an arrow to the face by the Argonian.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 12:06 pm

Who is Wright? The objection guy?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 12:36 pm

Yes the objection guy. So Krei is in a building currently? One of the skyscrapers I assume.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 1:12 pm

More or less. He just walked from a balcony overlooking a courtyard to inside a building, so he's on an upper floor.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 6:50 pm

Why must you write about killing innocent people, Rix? Everybody knows that it's more fun to write about torture.

(Actually, writing the torture scene was painful for me.)
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:03 pm

Because the quick killing was faster, and I was running out of time. Although I would have definitly done torture, now that I think about it. Again, the CSMs are often trivialized, despite their status as far up on the Elite Mook scale, so I wanted to let them be scary at every chance. That, and while torture would have definitly bump up their scare factor, the 'kill thousands of people with a butter knife' thing at least added onto their badassery.

Torture is generally a bit difficult to write from, so don't feel down.

Also, since Slaaneshi embodies Torture, then for the CSMs torture would usually also include Rape, and I don't think we're going to be pushing THOSE boundaries of Grimdark.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:40 pm

Ew. That's why I stay with my evil wolves.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 8:20 pm

Now I just need Tyran to thumbs-up allowing me to have the leaders of the Dark Alliance oversee the events, and defend their main base from the Ing hordes.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 6:47 pm

Are we crashing? I hope we're not crashing.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 6:50 pm

Mostl likely not. I just posted. Tyran is probably just taking a break. Come June and he'll probably be all over the place.

Anyways, Erops, hope you don't mind the interaction between Gaol and Manfred.

Also, if Tyran remains gone for a full week, I'll probably briefly steer us back on track, or probably just make a bunch of random posts concerning various tidbits that don't really currently need to be checked up on.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 10:36 pm

All Geno fans, I am truly sorry that I ripped apart your favorite puppet.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 8:56 pm

Genos are cool. Probably not as high ranking as bow-ties and fezs, but in terms of characters, he was pretty dang cool.

Also, it seems that I misjudged Tyran's absence. Though it only feels like 5 or 6 days, it seems his last message was 2 weeks ago. Now, while typically it would be cruel to judge this, his absence does bear one important fact: he's the Admin. Without the Admin, the plot can't be properly rail-roaded.

As such, seeing that we're all starting to adventure out, I'll probably give an official update on the 2nd wave slowly being diminished, and if worse comes to worse, I'll initiate Wave 3. At the absolute worst and the third wave is vanquished before Tyran returns, I'll have us enter some area we can begin our own designs, because frankly, besides a few tidbits here and there, I have no idea where Tyran was going with the current act.

Hopefully he'll hop on soon, none of this has to go underway, and we can continue on with the story as normal, and if the previous plan happens, then he'll obtain the full control once more when he returns, and we can railroad this back to canonicity. Also, canonicity is a word. It isn't, you say? Well it is now.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 10:36 pm

...Just like volcanicity.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 10:17 am

Oh, Wheatley. People don't like it when they have to go through five identical test rooms in a row.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 8:12 pm

Pingas. Piness. Piendish. Peinous.

*TRANSLATION: Bump. Bump. Bumpity-bump.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 8:31 pm

Alright, by tomorrow I'll get on an update for the Second Wave, and one or so days after that I'll just end it and begin railroading.

I will admit that I wanted to describe the beginning of the Third Wave anyway, just to allow myself to give the Destroyers another good Kick the Dog moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next