WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)

Go down 
+4
Admiral Ji
Rachel
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:08 pm

Well, sticking your hand in it is much better than licking it! Or if the power source I found just happened to be a power conduit for the force fields that Ji exposed in a successful breakout attempt shortly before I get there.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:13 pm

Or you could interpose yourself into the field along any power receptical, and hope you were built with surge protectors.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:21 pm

...ouch. Robots feel simulated pain, you know.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:25 pm

But are the screams simulated, or real? This sounds a bit phil... phil... I could look up how to spell it, but I think you know what I ment.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:32 pm

Philosophical? The screams are just as real as anything else it says. Or if we jolt the power badly enough, it might develop self awareness and go bonkers.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:34 pm

You know, we could just do this the easy way...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:37 pm

The easy way none of us were informed of, Mr. Jac.

Yes, and man, I was even going to spell it right. I knew I should have just checked. Well, isn't it already semi-self aware? All we need is the wonder of an accidental virus, and free crazy robot.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:38 pm

Ooh, a virus. Like a spambot! Or popups!
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:38 pm

The easy way of just kicking the wall.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:49 pm

No, the "simplest" way would be kicking the wall until it ceased existing. It's not the easiest, however.

Last edited by SirJi on Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:49 pm

Your foot might become a bloody stump long before you finish.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:53 pm

Yeah... yeah that was the point I was trying to make here.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 11:21 pm

KICK IT~
Back to top Go down
Jalines
User

Location : A land where winter is the growing season and spring starts in February

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 3:51 am

Sorry I haven't posted much, guys; I haven't forgotten about this, I just didn't notice for a while that the IC had gone onto another page, and then distractions happened.... I'll see about posting sometime soon tomorrow, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 2:07 pm

Oh, no worries, no worries at all. Take your time.
Back to top Go down
Jalines
User

Location : A land where winter is the growing season and spring starts in February

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 9:38 pm

Thanks. So much for doing it "sometime soon," but I'm finally about to post IC.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 11:26 pm

Like I said, take your time.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 6:28 pm

Seems we can't count on the robot to save us, then. Darn.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 7:15 pm

Hm. I thought I had posted, but evidently it was my imagination. I suppose I'll post, then.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 8:29 pm

The robot can still save us, via power fluctuation.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 8:52 pm

Well, I might be able to help the robot with that battery problem, should it show up.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 10:33 pm

We can use the robot to short the system!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 10:37 pm

Well, we could use ourselves, to short the system, if need be. Obviously there's probably too much current going on in here for that to not be a bad idea, but still. Just short over a single component and a circuit's functions can change radically.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:38 am

I know... Use the metal sheet to... ugh... stick it in the field!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:45 am

Are we ever going to name the robot anything this time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next