WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)

Go down 
+4
Admiral Ji
Rachel
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 2:46 am

Yeehaw!
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 2:49 am

Don't worry Eo, I have a way for you to join in as well.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 2:55 am

I was just about to ask if they'd have kept the android with everyone else or not. Seems you've thought of that already...
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 3:03 am

Not exactly with them, but very close by.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 3:06 am

The suspension is killing me.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 3:20 am

No, that would be the phaser blast that just hit you.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 3:23 am

Well, shit.

Good thing we can always order another of me.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 4:33 am

Indeed. You are disposable.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 6:18 am

In the very expensive truest sense of the word.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 4:16 pm

Hay, IDO has plenty of cash.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 4:20 pm

Could I get some info on where I am at some point today? I'd love to post, but I have nothing to go on.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2012, 3:20 pm

Where did everyone go? I haven't seen wolfji in about a week...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 5:48 am

Sorry, man. I uh, well, you know, it's the uh...

*gazes at the Skyrim game box* I'm... I'm back, don't worry.

Anyway, yeah I know I need to post, I need to get on that.

To facilitate completely off topic discussion in this thread... I just watched a vidja on a mechwarrior TTRPG, hooray. I mean, uh, I'll stop being distracted.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 5:57 am

A friend and I were looking into that; looks cool, if one can keep the point-buy system from being too terribly cheesed.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 6:01 am

This one was like, first edition though, it looked fairly bad by today's standards, being from the 80's and all. Love to hear about the newest one though, I'm a sucker for any kind of TTRPG experience.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 6:13 am

Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 6:20 am

Amazon.com indeed...

This looks mighty interesting.

Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 6:37 am

My word, you silly humans.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 7:22 pm

So, uh, anyone even see War?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 8:20 pm

I've sort of seen him on Steam.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 9:52 am

Well, get him to post so we can continue, as I would very much like to.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 11:49 pm

I wanted to ask him today, but he never replied.
Back to top Go down
Warcodered
Refugee
Warcodered

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 11:23 pm

The combination of the holidays and Star Wars may have distracted me sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 12:05 am

Star Wars? What about Star Wars?
Back to top Go down
Jalines
User

Location : A land where winter is the growing season and spring starts in February

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 1:52 am

If I may appear out of nowhere now...

Ahem, anyway, I may be interested in joining this, if it wouldn't be disruptive for another player to enter. (I'm guessing it wouldn't be at this point, but still.) I like the plot very much, and at least for now, it seems to be moving at the leisurely pace that I prefer.

I won't have a sheet anytime tonight (if ever), but I probably will have one soon, like tomorrow-ish. I was originally thinking of a mechanic or tech guy, but since that seems popular already, I think I might go for more of a stealthy recon character. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next