WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)

Go down 
+4
Admiral Ji
Rachel
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:46 am

Sure, we'll give him a nickname. Once we find him.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:48 am

Like any good machine, you name it after the first time it f***s up, and attempt to capture this moment forever in it's name.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:48 am

So, we should name it Crash? It runs on Vista after all.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:03 am

Anything but Vista...
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:04 am

Yes... Vista!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:04 am

Why must he be condemned to the realm of Microsoft products?

There is an android hell, and that is it.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:05 am

We can always default to the really terrible robot name I always keep on standby. "The Tinman". It's certianly better than... crash.

How else are we supposed to program fun little applications for the robot. Spend a little bit longer? Heavens no.

Last edited by SirJi on Wed 25 Jan 2012, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:05 am

Fine, fine. He can have Window's 7.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:06 am

I actually hear that the current dev version of Windows 8 is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:10 am

Actually, by this time period, they have Windows Quantum!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:12 am

Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:14 am

Yes, he's a mac... Silly Macs.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:23 am

Wouldn't it make more sense for him to be running a specially crafted operating system, not "Apple Killbot"
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:23 am

iKillbot.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 4:29 pm

What, does everyone have a smart assasin now a days? I bet they're smaller than my assasins. I remember when an assasin didn't even connect to the internet for you, you had to meet him in person.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 4:43 pm

Well, to be fair, our's isn't exactly an assassin...
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 4:52 pm

More like a roomba with advanced sensors.
Back to top Go down
Warcodered
Refugee
Warcodered

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 4:56 pm

Have a horrible person in your life that needs to "disappear", there's an app for that.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 9:55 pm

Need something that can scout out dozens of miles in mere seconds? There's an app for that.
Back to top Go down
Warcodered
Refugee
Warcodered

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 9:56 pm

and of course it can play angry birds.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 9:57 pm

Everything plays Angry Birds in the future. Even that rifle of your's.
Back to top Go down
Warcodered
Refugee
Warcodered

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 10:05 pm

and it's probably a lot better at it than I am.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 10:05 pm

Until it fails.
Back to top Go down
Warcodered
Refugee
Warcodered

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 10:23 pm

which creates a vendetta against all pigs everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 10:24 pm

And that is how Equestria was made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)   The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Interplanetary Defense Organisation, the new SPI (OOC thread)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next