WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War

Go down 
+8
The Illusive Badger
ron
TheNarrator
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Rachel
EropsToad
Tyranzilla
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013, 12:34 pm

"Gahhh, can't you idiots do anything by yourself?"  Xykon growled as he appeared in a flash of lightning into the Jedi temple, accompanied by the rest of team evil.  "Target sighted, all champions head down and take this sucker out."  The call went out across all channels.  

"Aww shut your pie holes" He growled as he incinerated a group of champion soldiers with a wanton fireball before bringing lightning crashing from the sky to crash all fliers in the area. "Get ready for the last round cause it's time for the boss encounter!"  Xykon snarled as the two dimensional lich floated into the air and began to call meteors down from the heavens and hurled them at the champions

BOSS STRIFE--->XYKON'S FINAL STAND!

"Are you guys in the halbered about done yet?  We got a major destroyer chewing on our asses!  A whole team of them!"  An American soldier managed before a mob of the undead ate him.  "That's team evil you do-good nutjobs!"  Tsusiko giggled before letting loose an electric orb spell into the face of a tank, shorting it out and then making it explode.    

"Redcloak, do your destruction thing."  Xykon ordered as the goblin went out and let loose a ray of disintegration that fried a squad of space marines.  "It doesn't matter where or when you are from, you humans are still nothing but a bunch of speciesist jerks."  The goblin muttered as he touched a Sangheili elite with the spell of destruction, reducing him to ashes.  

"Monster, go find the strongest champions there are and beat 'em up."  Xykon commanded as Jirix the Hobgoblin rained down the storm of vengeance upon the champions, calling down acid rain and lightning from the heavens upon his foes as the shadow cloaked monster leaped up towards the Halberd with a childish, excited roar.   

Then the entire ground began to shake as Xykon released an earthquake, buildings began to crumble around to smash soldiers and fissures opened up to swallow up enemies while he created a massive windstorm around himself followed by lightning, acid rain, hail, and portals to the dark world to let loose the ing.   

The howling winds of the storm were let loose as the shrieks of the foul ing joined the infernal chorus.  "When's our support going to arrive?"  A frantic shout went out before the sender was burnt apart by the rain while his buddies were annihilated by bolts of earthbound lightning.  "Soon, the four will be arriving when they're finished up."  A reply went out, not knowing what happened to the other end of the message.  

"Well looks like I finally get to test you damn champs in battle.  Or maybe I should say a bunch of lousy chumps?  Yeah, you probably are just chumps!"  Xykon taunted as he started creating hypersonic tornadoes while the monster in the darkness leapt right at the Halberd, smashing into the sides of it, attempting to cannonball through it with enough force to bring it down to the ground.   

Redcloak, Jirix, Tsusiko, Nale, Thog, and Sabrina formed into teams to guard Xykon's flanks as he floated in the middle of the crater he made from the Jedi temple while he continued to let loose his storm of magic, never letting himself touch the ground thanks to his overland flight spell.   For the time being, he seemed to hold off on Ing possession, phazon enhancement, or chaos corruption, preferring to face the Champions as he really was.    

But now the stage was set,  there was a destroyer lord and his posse in need of slaying, and there were champions, darkbringers, and tyranid alphas up to the task.  Now it was time for a BOSS BATTLE.

XYKON BOSS HEALTH METER:  |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 6:52 pm

Toad

We unlocked the door and entered. "Oh, shoot," I started, seeing who was at the helm.

Meta Knight saw him, too. "Not a sound! We could be caught," he hissed. He motioned for the others to whisper as well.

At the wheel of the ship was a tall man in a red cloak and hat. He held one hand on a handle. He operated the console of the ship of his other hand. Or, shall I say, hook.

"It's Captain Hook!" I whispered. "Whadda we gonna do?"

I noted that the other controls were being operated by multiples of Mr. Game and Watch. "I thought that guy was with us?" Daisy asked, perplexed.

I nodded. This made no sense.

"I'll knock Hook out," Meta Knight declared, silently drawing his sword and creeping toward the pirate captain. "Whatever you do, don't say---"

Appropriate Listening: 

Suddenly a ringtone jingled. Mario felt around his overalls. Hook turned around. "Well, well, well! If it isn't Meta Knight and his Toady!" he jeered with a sneer.

Meta Knight spun around, his eyes blazing red. "What part of 'don't say anything' do you NOT understand?!" he shouted, before turning around and pointing his blade at Hook. "En guarde, buccaneer!" the Star Warrior declared.

Meanwhile, Magolor took the duty of punching the Game and Watches out the window. They smashed on the ship's deck headfirst. "Takes care of that," he said, dusting off his gloves.

Mario handed me the phone. "It's-a for you," he said.

I took the phone. "Are you guys on the Halberd done yet?!" shouted an American soldier.

"We're running into a bit of trouble---" I managed before he was cut out. I heard cussing and the tearing of flesh, a faint yell, and the moan of the undead. "Well, he's dead," I said, hitting "END CALL."

Meta Knight slashed Hook, who parried and tried to get Meta Knight with a swift jab to the chest. Meta Knight's mask deflected the blow and left Hook open to a downward strike. Meta Knight then pulled Hook's hat down on his face with enough force as to bind the pirate up with it. The blue knight then kicked Hook before letting loose with a series of slashes, ending with a Sword Beam.

"Guys, we have a problem," Magolor called.

"Not now! I am busy with the scurvy dog!" Meta Knight yelled.

"But this is, like, important!"

"Alright, let's-a see what-a we've-a got here," Mario said, walking over to the window. His blue eyes widened.

I hopped over to the window as well and got a good view of the Game and Watches dissolving into Shadow Bugs. "They were Falae Characters?" I asked.

Magolor nodded. "And now they're reforming into one big mass of... Stuff."

He was right. The shadowy blobs were coalescing into a massive blob, multiplying and trembling, always moving. The blob slowly began to harden, color flushing into the hazy purple goo. It hardened into a giant robot. As if we didn't have enough of those already.

The robot had a pink side and a blue side, which were connected by an axle with wheels bearing the ying-yang. Both sides of the robot bore a gray face with blue opticals. The pink side had a large cannon on its head, while the blue side had an enormous blade fringed with tungsten. Both sides had two arms each, bearing their respective weapons.

"That is Duon!" Meta Knight shouted before parrying another one of Hook's blows. "It is a robot of considerable power that we were working on, until it went berserk. How did the Destroyers complete it?"

"Prob'ly by fusing it with those Shadow Bugs," Daisy guessed.

Duon roared with a garbled, mechanical rumble mixed with a long, glitchy-sounding beep.

"I think we'd better go wreck that thing," I said.

"Agreed," Magolor said. Kirby nodded, and looked at the others.

"I must stay! I cannot let Hook retain controls of navigation!" I yelled. "All of you, go ahead and jump out the window!"

All of us could jump from high distances without suffering fall damage. We jumped.

"More rubble, less trouble!" Heavy bellowed, before whipping out his minigun and firing relentlessly at Duon.

Meta Knight

Appropriate Listening: 

"How dare you rob me of my prized battleship!" I roared, cutting down the captain, before kicking him across the floor. The captain jumped up and slashed at me with his hook. He snarled before cutting at me again. Once again, my mask offered protection. "You scum desve to be wiped from the face of the Omniverse for your crimes." I swept my blade across his chest, slashing his coat to ribbons.

"Avast, ye scallywag!" Hook sneered. "Yer cause be lost! Blood will spill! There are universes to plunder after we are through with you!"

"As a knight of the order of Star Warriors, I cannot allow that to occur!" I backflipped before spreading my dark wings and flying directly toward Hook. As he reached to swat me away, I performed a loop, then wrestled him to the ground. He toppled over, and we rolled across the floor. Hook's sword clattered on the floor. He punched me in the face, cracking my mask's visor. I retaliated with a swift knock with the hilt of my sword. Then I rolled on top of him, penetrating him with my sword. I drew the blade from his body, it still steaming from the heat of battle.

Hook coughed red. "I am Toon! You cannot kill me that easily! You forget I have the same powers as that dreadful Mickey Mouse!"

Hook leapt into the hallway, before re-emerging, fully healed. "How long can you last, O Knight in Shinin' Armor?" taunted Hook.

But I saw his weakness. He was tiring. Already from the first round of fighting he was fatigued. Whereas I, through millenia of training, sustained more endurance than a thousand Hooks. "Bring it on, Hooky," I growled.

We charged at each other. But as soon as we reached halfway, the ship careened to one side. A rumble shook the Halberd. I heard Toad yell, "HOLY MOTHER, WHAT IN THE PANTIES OF MY GRANDMOMMY'S MUSHROOM MOM WAS THAT?!"

Hook was knocked against the wall. He slammed headfirst, then crumpled to the ground. He was promptly detained, as in, tied to the coathook with rope and his own underwear. I looked outside and saw a familiar monster attached to the hull of the airship. "Is that not the Monster in the Dark?" I cried.

I grabbed the wheel at the helm and spun the wheel. I then raised guard rails on the Halberd's deck to keep Toad and company from flying off while the ship shook the Monster off. I performed my same security measures on the controls that I used on Main Cannon #2, undoing the damage Draconis or whatever his name was had done to the ship's controls. Green lights blinked on. Security systems turned back online. "Computer, initiate reboot sequence MK-Omega-99," I said. This would clear the systems of every taint the Destroyers put upon my prized airship.

I then opened the closet, looking for hostages, and sure enough, my entire crew was locked in there. I untied them.

"Resume normal positions," I said. "Dee. Tell the Wheelies to return to their post. Mention to Head Wheelie that I am indebted to her."

The Waddle Dee saluted and waddled off. "Good to be outta that closet," Captain Vul squawked. "I was starting to lose my feathers there!"

"Meta Axe. Take the rest of the Meta-Knights and dispose of the shadowy monster on the hull of the ship," I ordered.

"On it, Meta Knight!" the skull-masked, rotund soldier said, saluting and drawing his axe. "Come on, men! We're not being locked in a closet EVER AGAIN!!!"

Meta Mace, Meta Lance, and Meta Trident followed Meta Axe and flew out the window, heading toward the hull of the ship.

"Shall we fire Main Cannon #2?" Vul asked.

"Fire at will," I ordered.

Mickey Mouse

Things were going very badly. Numerous natural, unnatural, and supernatural disasters plagued the Jedi Temple, all spawned from Xykon's dark sorcery. "It ain't looking good, Mickey," Sonic said, screeching to a halt next to me. "I can't even touch Xykon without getting burned."

"Sucks to be us, doesn't it," I said. There was no sign of the Destroyers relenting. They were going full force. The undead walked the quake-torn grounds of the temple.

"Never give up!" Sami shouted to her infantry troops. "We WILL break through to Xykon! This universe WILL be liberated!"

But somehow, her words began to feel empty. They had the opposite effect on the Orange Star soldiers. Sami's voice faltered with desperation. "Come on, people! We can do this!"

When she turned to me and asked, "We can, can't we?", I gave up all hope.

I was ready to thin myself out there and then when all of a sudden, the airship above us emitted a blue burst of light. It was immediately foillowed by an enormous laser cannon blast aimed straight at the heart of Xykon's storm of death. I heard a scream amidst the howling of wind and rattling of rain and bones. Suddenly, a hailfire of yellow energy bolts aimed at the Destroyers began, roasting undead on the spot, knocking Nazi flying machines out of the air, yadda yadda yadda.

"That's the sign we were waiting for!" I said, experiencng a change of heart. We couldn't give up. Meta Knight retook his airship. We can defeat Xykon.

A cheerful "YEAAAAAAAH!" arose from the Champions as more panicked screams erupted from the heart of the Lich's storm.

Chaotic Sorcerer

XYKON

Appopriate Listening: 

Colonel Pluck shovelled more coal into his Stompybot 4000's boiler and set the heat to "skull and crossbones." Then he pointed the mech's boiler toward Xykon's storm and let loose as Percy bent rainwater from the air, separating it from the sulfuric acid that accounted for the water's considerably lower pH. Percy had a swirling ring of water circling around him. He raised it in the air and directed its flow against the twister hurtling around Xykon.

Congress the Braviary whipped up his Tailwind move, considerably slowing down the sonic tornadoes that Xykon conjured up, so as to let Sonic spin around them in the other direction and send them hurtling back at the dark sorcerer.

Dennis stomped and fired his Flash Cannon attack, mixing it with Pluck's flame-broiling fire blast. Meanwhile, Maggie aimed her magnets at Xykon's incoming lightning bolts. The Magnezone spun her magnets and generated both positive and negative electricity. She then hurtled around, dodging fearsome meteors as she deflected lightning left and right.

While that was happening, I painted several fireworks launchers into existence with the help of Adeleine. "You are SO much better than me," I said enviously, but with a smile. Her fireworks launchers were ornately detailed and realistic while mine were generic and cartoonish.

"Everyone has their own style; art has no rules," the girl replied.

With that, we launched all of it at the same time. Multicolored rockets blasted into the windstorm. Muted colors burst from the clouds, murky bulges appearing shortly after as the last cinders of fireworks left the explosions.

The smoke cleared, and we saw that a few of us were engaging hand-to-hand combat with Xykon's cronies.

Fran

Daphne and I engaged Redcloak. We were in the face of certain death.

Just how it was since we entered this Arceus-forsaken tourney.

I cut at the vilainous goblin with my X-Scissor move, before jumping back with my powerful insect legs and shooting an Energy Ball attack. Meanwhile, Daphne cloaked herself in petals and spun into Redcloak, barely dodging one of his disintegration rays. Then I sped toward the goblin for a fierce Bug Bite. Then I cut using X-Scissor once more while Daphne struck with Petal Dance a second time. Daphne was about to strike the third time when she was blasted by a Decepticon. Her white stomach was badly burned by the blast. I turned and saw the robot turn his cannon toward me.

"Your time is up, Pokémon," spat the Decepticon.

"Roadrage! That's enough!" Seafare shouted. The Autobot flew into Roadrage's side as an airplane.

E.Coli translated my words for me. "WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED YOU FOR THE PAST BUNCH OF POSTS, HUH?!" I shouted.

Seafare shifted into robot form, wrapping her tail around Roadrage and knocking the Decepticon over. "I was busy," she replied. "The Destroyers are everywhere, you know."

I sighed, then turned back to Redcloak. I heard Daphne groan. The poor Lilligant was convalescing on the ground. She was suffering from a particularly bad burn. E.Coli used Psychic to pick her up and whisk her quickly away, screaming through telepathy, "MEDIC! MEDIC!"

I turned to face Redcloak. I crossed my arms and cut forward, daring the goblin to strike.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 2:49 pm

Xykon's concentration ran into the brick wall that was the raw firepower of an entire battleship and multiple champion's striking, and the undead sorcerer's magic soon began to fizzle out as he took the hits, the storm swirling away and then disappating as he seemed to be consumed by the blast.  But one can never count a good lich out, not when there were some goody two shoes to get rid of.

XYKON BOSS HEALTH METER:  |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

(Strike throughs means lost health) 

"Gah, did you just break my concentration!?"  Xykon growled angrily as he opened up portals to let a wing of heldrakes out aiming towards the halberd as he let loose a rapid fire stream of fireballs and lightning bolts at the vessel.  

The daemonic mechanical dragons swept through the air, evil wings and jets of fire sending them through the air as they let loose hideous shrieks.  Some had gatling cannons with massive barrels in their mouths, others massive flamethrowers that sent out flames that could burn the soul.     

A second series of blasts rocked Xykon's world as he tried to roll with the impacts, his frustration mounting as he summoned forth a wave of warrior ing from the dark mirror of the world that lay just beneath the dimensional skin.   

"I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE DAMN DIRTY HEROES!"  He growled before he was beaned in the head by a sniper round from Cyrus as Captain Fordo drove around his gunship to try and get in close.  

"Air support in coming, hold your horses!"  The Clone ARC trooper informed them as he swept past, letting loose a barrage of missiles and laser blasts from his shark faced white gunship while other clones fired out of the doors with both their own guns and those mounted in the vehicle.   

Xykon flopped around a bit, but teleported a mile distant to another part of the ruined temple and then started using his magic to lift enormous chunks of masonry and entire buildings at a time.  "See this!?  EAT THIS!?!"  He cackled 

REDCLOAK MINIBOSS HEALTH METER 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Redcloak recoiled from the impact of the hits, losing a good chunk of his hit points to the furious assaults of the aggressors.  "Gods damn you!"  He growled before yet another X-Cross hit him 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Another series of blasts raked out across the battlefield from a petal dance that struck him with the fury of a thousand angry flowers, knocking the Goblin backwards a bit as he tried to regain his footing and aim a rapid fire series of laser like green disintegration rays at the offending pokemon, firing them in a shotgun spread before letting loose a blast of pure evil that exploded in a twenty foot radius in an explosion of utter blackness.   

But over the commlinks, the cry for help was heard, and an alliance of democratic nations medic soon presented himself with the ever important bag of magical video game healing implements.  "Don't worry, helps on the way!"  He offered before opening up his box of magical first aid that would rapidly restore the fallen pokemon to full.  

"You fools!  Get the medic!  Shoot the medic first!"  Redcloak growled as he tried to concentrate for an implosion spell on the nearest pokemon, wanting to crush them into a bloody pulp with his mind.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 6:05 pm

Daphne

The medic opened his first-aid kit and whipped out a variety of first-aid items. I gestured to what looked to be a Full Restore; I remember my Trainer buying a ton of those (and never needing them).

The medic sprayed the medicine from the Full Restore on my torso. The burn faded, and the wound began to close, but I was still incapacitated.

I watched E.Coli swap in for me, socking Redcloak with a Dizzy Punch in an effort to confuse him. But then, the disintegration spell arced toward Fran, who gracefully dodged most of the deadly bolts. E.Coli had to bail her out on the last few. He whirled them around with a Psychic attack and drove them into the sky, where they exploded one of the mechanical dragons.

Fran, however, was not ready for Redcloak's Dark Pulse-like attack, and was blown back. She tumbled across the ground, nearly breaking her exoskeleton. The leafy bug Pokemon rolled and jumped back up, and ran toward Redcloak once more. He was charging his next spell, but E.Coli tackled him to break his concentration and socked him once more with another Dizzy Punch. The giant cell Pokemon lifted Redcloak up with Psychic and slammed the goblin into the ground. I was still unable to get up, but I used Giga Drain on Redcloak in order to speed up the recovery process. I sapped some nutrients from his body, breaking them down into their fundamental elements, before drawing them in and using them to repair my plant cells more quickly.

Fran was able to get another X-Scissor in before the goblin regained his senses.

Magolor

HOLY MOTHER. THAT IS A BIG MONSTER.

Duon spun one of its sword arms before smashing it into the deck in front of us. The metal splintered.

Kirby inhaled the metal shards and spit them back at Duon, who then proceeded to spin around and fire its cannons at the pink puff. Kirby inhaled those and became Missile Kirby. Kirby transformed into a warhead and blasted off at the robot. The missile exploded on contact, knocking the robot back a few feet.

Meanwhile, I looked over the railing, and saw a hailstorm of firepower streaking straight toward us. "You're not gonna like this, guys," I called.

Toad and Mario ran over to me. "MAMA MIA!" Mario cried out.

Not only was a massive wave of firepower coming toward us, but also an army of evil robo-dragons. "META KNIGHT!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Apparently, Meta Knight saw it, too, and the Halberd folded its wings and dropped like a stone. I grabbed onto the railing and motioned for the others to do the same. The Halberd's fall began to accelerate, but the raw firepower streaked above us, missing by a mile.

It was a good thing we were so high up. Meta Knight restarted the engines and unfurled the ship's wings, bringing it to a steep climb. Duon was nowhere to be found. I looked left, then right, then above.

Then I turned my vision slightly to the left and saw the robot fall from the sky, missing the Halberd by a hair. "That's gonna be a problem for the others, isn't it?" Toad asked.

"Yep," I said. I whistled, and a dimensional portal appeared alongside the Halberd. The Lor Starcutter zipped out of it, and Toad and I boarded. "Alright, let's take down some dragons," I said.

The galleon's oars went into full speed, and it turned around, flying up just as the dragons began to circle around for an aerial strike on the Halberd.

A red triplane joined us in the counterattack. "Deutschland!" cried the Red Baron, firing his machine guns at the dragons, distracting them as the Lor climbed higher and higher. I turned the ship around, and the oars began to row backwards as the emblem fired star bolts at the dragons. They were too preoccupied with the Red Baron's plane to notice the stars that were shooting towards them. One dragon fell, then another, then a third. After about the fifth dragon, they wised up and trained their fire breath and bullet breath upon the Starcutter.

The Lor Starcutter curved into a deep dive. "I think I'm gonna barf," Toad said.

"Down the hall, to the left," I replied. Toad climbed the floor and scampered into the bathroom. I heard horrid retching sounds coming from the door, and then the faucet and some whistling.

Toad slid back next to me. "Watch out for that guy," he warned, pointing out a dragon that was flying behind us and taking aim at the Lor's engines.

"Whoa! Nice save!" I said, spinning the flying ship around and firing without mercy. I turned the ship straight upwards and blasted a tornado right into the air. The ship caught several dragons in the cyclone and whirled them around, smashing them into each other, before they were reduced to scrap by the howling wind. The Lor Starcutter got out of the way and let the dragon pieces fall.

Meanwhile, the Halberd opened fire with its laser cannons upon Xykon once more, now that all distractions were cleared. But on the ground, things were not going so well. Duon had landed. It suffered major damage, with one of the heads deactivated from the shock. Only the sword side remained.

We had the Lor lower us down to the ground, and we were quickly joined by King Dedede and E.Coli. "Where'd the robot come from?" asked E.Coli.

"Ah heard the crash. Whoo-ee! Ain't nevah heard somethin' like that in my whole life! Well, except when Ah decided to clobba that there Kirbeh with some o' mah monstahs!" Dedede said.

"Well, we'd better get rid of it quickly before the Ing get to it!" I said, noticing that the Warrior Ing that had just spawned had turned their sights on the newly landed robot.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013, 3:08 pm

REDCLOAK MINIBOSS HEALTH METER

Heavily battered and thrown around, Redcloak was starting to wish he specced himself out as a combat cleric rather than as a pure spell caster.  He coughed out some blood and missing teeth, adjusting his eyepatch as he tried to focus his limited depth perception and get back to his feet after being so brutally hit and beaten.  

"Gurk!  Where's my support?  I need support!"  Redcloak choked as he felt his vitality being sapped to dangerously low levels.   "Get out here and help me Demons of the Abyss!"  He commanded, summoning an onslaught of Vrock and Succubi daemons, and then lifting himself up to

His body was weakened, cut in many ends, and physically beat up.  He just wasn't cut out for all this physical combat.  He threw forth the Tanar'ri at the Pokemon before a huge fiery Balor stepped out of one of the portals, snarling it's flaming hatred as it clutched a vorpal blade and flaming whip.  

"Get them!"  He said as he tried to focus a healing spell on himself, floating off to what he thought was a safer distance while focusing the healing energy on himself.  

XYKON BOSS HEALTH METER
 |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||  

Now down to three quarters vitality following a devastating barrage from the Halberd that washed over him like a water across a rock, Xykon decided to pull out the first of his trumps.  He had a PED device mold itself through his robes and onto his body.  

"Here's a little gift I got from a birdie.  HYPERMODE BITCH!"  He cackled as he activated the PED and let the power of Phazon flow through him, making him cackle with giggling glee as he felt so much power flow through his body.  

He celebrated this new splurge of power by letting loose a storm of phazon enhanced meteors launched with his magic while he let loose a flurry of incadescant blue disintegration rays out in all directions at the champions while Sylux tried to get in with a series of screw attack jumps followed by a Necron Destroyer phaeron screaming past Xykon and firing off a rapid volley of gauss blasts, knocking the Lich off to the side.  

Gah!"  He screamed as he tried to turn around to let loose massive bolts of raw kinetic energy with his phazon power, turning his back to the group on the halberd and exposing a glowing blue point that crackled with phazon energy.  Almost definitely a weak point.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jul 2013, 12:17 pm

Iron Giant (Golurk)

The automaton Pokemon's limbs retracted into its body, and the energy in the crack on its chest began to glow white. Iron Giant's arms and skirt suddenly emitted an intense blast of rocket fire as the Pokemon began to lift off.

Iron Giant shot into the air, turning to avoid the falling meteors that would surely crush him if he hit one. He performed a complete U-turn in midair, before rocketing back down for a devastating Heavy Slam attack.

The Pokemon's body slam of death smashed into Xykon just as he was turning around to fire his energy bolts. Iron Giant pinned Xykon to the ground, its hands reappearing to sock Xykon's back over and over again.

Xykon seemed to be visibly reacting to the blows delivered by the Golurk's mighty fists.

Spy

I can't believe I made it through all of those possessed BLU team members! Urgh! What a nightmare!

I was running through the heat of battle with my Dead Ringer turned on. I stopped to let the invisibility watch recharge, then continued to sneak around, looking for Vagineer and the yarn Heavy.

I passed by the main assailant, a skull-faced sorcerer of sorts, who was being accosted by none other than that old Iron Giant... er, the one that was not a giant robot, rather a clay-based golem.

When the sorcerer shoved Iron Giant off, I pulled my knife from my back pocket. I slowly and invisibly crept up to him.

BACKSTAB! My knife dug deep into the sorcerer's glowing back.

However, due to the backstab, I could not maintain my invisibility.

I turned my head. Everybody was staring.

"Er..." I began, "Hello! I am ze Spy. You all remember me?"

I removed the knife from the sorcerer's back and backed away slowly. "A-hem. I'll have you know that---"

"GET 'IM!!!!!" cried a car.

"Oh, merde," I grumbled as the Destroyers mercilessly charged toward me.

"I REQUIRE ASSISTANCE!" I screamed, running away. The cars were quickly gaining on me. Fortunately, the giant cell Pokemon came to my rescue. E.Coli dropped in front of me and threw the cars with his mind as they came. I wheezed. I realized I was panting. "I swear, I'm going to give up smoking when this is all over," I gasped.

Magnus

I sat next to the dying embers of the campfire, contemplating what Marth said. Rosalina and Wiggler had fallen asleep; Wiggler had cuddled Rosalina close to him like a doll, and a bubble was bulging from his nose.

I worried for Rosalina's group, these "Champions." What if Marth was right?

What if they did have a traitor in the ranks?

I looked at the giant yellow caterpillar. He was dozing away, with not a care in the world. Of course, he was always welcome in his own universe. I, on the other hand, am a foreigner.

As the last ashes of the campfire slowly burned to a light gray, I lay down, staring up at the sky.

I fell asleep.

Fran

"Maggie! Help me out here!" I yelled, just as Daphne was finished recovering.

The Magnezone flew down to us. "Whaddaya need?" she asked. I pointed at Redcloak. The goblin looked as if he were concentrating for a healing spell.

"I've got the perfect thing for him!" Maggie shouted, locking on to him and shooting a Zap Cannon attack while his back was turned. When it hit, it would paralyze him.

Meanwhile, I slashed him with another X-Scissor and kicked back before the Zap Cannon hit while firing an Energy Ball attack. Daphne used her own Energy Ball.

Then, Maggie spun in the air and used Magnet Bomb. The electrically charged explosives streaked toward Redcloak, exploding on contact.

"You need some help, there?" asked the Vagineer through his stick-like translator, hefting a wrench and his toolbox.

I nodded at the man with the freakish mouth. Vagineer took his toolbox and opened it up. "Sentry, goin' up!" he announced, pounding at the toolbox to build the sentry.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2013, 10:48 am

XYKON BOSS HEALTH METER
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This was getting pretty bad, he already lost more than half his hit points and now the enemy was surrounding him. He had to think....think...ah yes minions. "Jirix get your hobgoblin ass over here and hit me with with some inflict spells!" He barked, prompting the orange Goblin to start rushing up to him to get into range as the Sorcerer fired off a dizzying barrage of fireballs, making the arena briefly look like the screen of a bullet hell game as he attempted to get himself some space.

"Anyone got a freeze ray?" A call went out as Sylux fired off his ice beam into the fireballs, cooling off some of them but certainly not enough to overcome the massive tide of magical flame. "Hang on brothers and sisters, support will arrive shortly." A space marine reported as he and his squad let loose eight plasma bolts in rapid succession from their four plasma guns into Redcloak, sending the Cleric reeling back and coughing out blood from the various attacks and burns.

At this point, Tsusiko teleported into the area. "Jeeze you big green baby, can't you handle these chumps by yourself?" She asked witha sigh as she prepared to cast some healing spells on him to patch him up quickly. Nale, Thog, and Sabrina were currently in the midst of looking for an opening to flank Xykon's attackers, with the bearded Fighter/Sorcerer/Rogue looking through his spy glass to get a look.

"Hrmmm..." He muttered, stroking his beard as he held the hilt of his longsword. "Where's the hulk and bluddflagg? We could use some heavy hitters here!" A clone trooper shouted as Destroyer chatter burst into the commlink. "Damnation, where is our support!? The feeble champions have us surrounded!" An initiate of Yuri frantically asked before the unmistakable sound of a Rebel necron firing it's gauss flayer ended the report.

"He's correct, we should get out there and help." Sabrina pointed out. "No, we need to wait for the most dramatic moment to strike. It just wouldn't be the same if we went in right now." He responded. "thog bored, thog want to hit things!" The Half-orc barbarian thoughtfully added.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Jul 2013, 1:04 am

Gru

"Did somebody order a freeze ray?" I inquired, whipping out the ice weapon and firing at the endless slew of fireballs. The sub-zero blast of air and water cut off the heat, breaking the fire triangle and causing the fireballs I shot at to dissipate. However, it simply was not enough.

Burrows proceeded to whip up a sandstorm, hoping to choke the flames with sand and send the fireballs scattering away from us, while he threw in a rock slide attack to boot.

I heard a loud, green-sounding bellow from above, and all of a sudden, a hulking green mass of flesh in nothing but tattered, stretched blue jeans landed in front of us, taking the fireballs as if they were but a warm shower.

The Hulk had arrived.

The massive green hulk-of-a-man raised a fist to smash Xykon to stop the hailfire of flame, then jumped over to Jirix, grabbed the goblin, and hurled him into a wall. The Hulk then turned around to stomp on Redcloak.

The Hulk then jumped high into the air and pounded the ground itself, creating a shockwave that would make Burrows's and Iron Giant's earthquakes combined seem like a child jumping on a bridge at the playground.

The Hulk then grabbed Redcloak, twisting the goblin's arm and whirling him overhead, before hurling him right next to Jirix.

The Hulk turned his sights to Tsusiko, and charged at her with the force of a thousand freight trains. He loosed an uppercut on her in the middle of her healing spell, trying to cut it off.

"NO CHEATING!" roared the Hulk. He raised his fists once more.

"HULK...SMASH!!!!"

He loosed his signature move and turned back to Xykon. He roared and charged at the necromancer.

I looked on. "Now those are anger issues," I commented.

"No comments from you, Gru," Glockenspiel said.

Vagineer, on the other hand, was busy pouring firepower into the Destroyers' ranks. "!kcaB !kcaB!" he shouted, firing his Frontier Justice while the sentry gun blasted the evildoers' soldiers.

Meanwhile, Amelia Earhart was providing a convenient distraction while the Red Baron and the Lor Starcutter chased after some of the airborne Destroyers (including the mechanical dragons).

All the while, glowing yellow energy bolts cascaded from the Halberd's undercarriage turrets as both of the ship's Main Cannons took aim and fired at anything that tried to claw its way through the air toward the recently-liberated airship.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Aug 2013, 7:05 pm

Fillmore

"What do you suggest we do now?" GLaDOS asked.

I'd spent the last few pages running through Wheatley's boring test chambers. My tires are goin' flat, man!

"Well, I think we'd better find a way outta this place, pronto," I said to the potato.

I drove down a hallway. We managed to escape the chambers, but surely Wheatley was on to our location. All I did was drive behind a row of panels and fall into the mechanisms below. Not cool.

My tires buzzed against the metal pavement. "First, I'll eject Wheatley out of the computer mainframe. Then, I'll probably have to ship both of you to Timbuktu when I do."

"Don't threaten me," the potato grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 11:39 am

XYKON BOSS HEALTH METER

"Haaak!"  Xykon grunted as he reeled from the blow, with Tsusiko brought down to near death.  Desperate, he started to search for ways to heal himself, and found them in his erstwhile allies.   "Alrighty chumps, you're with me!"  He said before he began to spirit leech from Tsusiko, creating a tendril of energy sapping to feed his own health bar before sucking her in like a health pick up.  

"Redcloak, where are you?!"  He grunted angrily before noticing Redcloak's broken corpse, largely reduced to paste by the Hulk.  "Oh..."  He said as he looked around before calling forth some Ing, letting the blackness flow into him, letting it bond with him, letting it empower him.  

He shuddered as the ooze flowed over him and merged with him, as black and purple spikes ripped their way out of his back like quills on a porcupine, his eyes started to shine with many colours, and the distinctive roar of the ing went out as he became Dark Xykon, stronger, faster, tougher.   But at the same time, now even more vulnerable to light and positive energy than he already was given his undead status.  

"Now it's time to show you the true meaning of pa-AAAAAGH"  He said, suddenly engulfed in burning fluid from Bluddflagg's Kombi-skorcha.  "Blah, blah, blah, 'urry up 'n Burn twiggy."  He said as he leapt into the air, Hammer in hand and bellowed.  

"DIS GITZ MINE YA 'EAR ME!  MOINE!"  The Ork bellowed as Dark Xykon turned and let loose a series of dark orbs from his hands, blasting the green skin back before turning around and letting out magical tendrils of blackness and streams of entangling arcane ooze to freeze his targets with the power of the Ing.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 1:25 pm

Toad

Really? He's going to put on the evil Ing stuff when he KNOWS there is a giant laser arsenal hanging in midair above him?

Well, I've got a giant two-headed robot to worry about. Duon whirled around and pointed its swords at me. I ducked in between them into its blind spot.

Meanwhile, Mario was on Duon's cannon side. The pink half of the robot fired missiles at the portly plumber. Mario jumped above them, attempting to keep himself from being exploded. He hopped on one, and it fell to the ground. I heard beeping noises coming from the missile. "Mario! Throw it!" I called.

He heaved it up and tossed it at Duon. The robot reeled backward as the missile exploded.

The pink robot's head hung limp. Yikes. When we blew its head, we thought that it would deactivate the body as well, but NOOOO. It just HAD to have a failsafe. Freaking...

Well, at least the missile blast deactivated the body for real.

Duon's sword side swung its arms at King Dedede. The large, fat, royal bird countered with his hammer. The massive mallet opened up to reveal a huge-arse jet engine that instantly flared up and blasted fire from the exhaust. The sheer force snapped Duon's sword off its right arm, leaving it crippled with only one arm left.

Duon lowered its head and charged at King Dedede, who jumped over the robot.

He was a bit late, and his pants were torn off, revealing heart-patterned boxers.

"Nice underpants," I commented as he landed on the ground. The king looked down, saw his pants-less underbelly, and turned red with embarrassment. He gave me a wide grin and slunk away, possibly to get a new pair of pants.

Which left me, Mario, and... hold on, Magolor's coming in the Lor.

...And he flew straight over the giant robot and is going towards Xykon. You have to admit, though, that guy's got his priorities straight.

I just realized something. Am I the only one in this entire roleplay who has washed his hands--- OOF!

Duon's stump arm knocked me into Mario. We toppled over. The robot rolled over to us and was about to strike, when suddenly there was a flash of pink and the clash of metal.

Galacta Knight stood in front of us. "Go! I will fend off the robot! Get your priorities straight!" he grunted under the weight of Duon's sword.

Mario and I rolled out from under Galacta Knight, and the ancient pink Star Warrior let go of Duon. The robot's arm crashed down, and the body followed suit.

The Lor Starcutter turned around and pulled us into a portal on its side. We were dumped into the ship. Magolor stood at the ship's console, tapping on his keyboard. "Well, nice of you to show up. We've got a necromancer to whale on," he said, not even turning around.

"You mad or something?" I asked.

Magolor turned around, genuinely puzzled. "What makes you say that?"

We stood in silence for a few seconds. Finally, Magolor spoke. "Well, this is awkward."

He turned around to the console. "Well, hold on tight!"

Magolor

I slammed a key on the Lor's console. The ship began to rumble. The Lor's jet engines roared, and the ship sped toward Xykon. I twisted a digital knob and took aim at Xykon.

Behind the Lor, four intensely glowing red spheres materialized, homed in on Xykon, and blasted off toward the Ing-possessed undead. The ship then looped around and began to fire stars at Xykon (just in case).

Meanwhile, the Halberd's cannons opened fire once again. A rain of yellow laser bolts fell from the ship's copious turrets while Main Cannon #2 turned on its pivot and took aim at Xykon. A huge laser swept across the Jedi Temple's grounds, instantly vaporizing Ing-possessed troops and mopping the floor with Xykon, dealing massive damage.

I leapt out of the ship and a glowing gear materialized in my hand. I hurled it at the evil undead, and rolled out of the way of a twisting dark tendril.

The Ing ink began to ooze toward the Lor. The ship did a barrel roll, barely missing the ooze.

However, an Orange Star fighter wasn't so lucky. Its wings were gummed up and the engines began to fail. The fighter jet crashed into the temple. "So much for holy and sacrosanct," I muttered.

I saw a large green shape silhouetted in the sky. A brief lightning flash told me to get out of the way.

I rolled away just as the Hulk flattened Xykon, who had been exposed by the lightshow around him. But then the Ing tentacles whipped around the green hulk of a man and lashed him to the ground. Another set grabbed Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and downed the flying car. Its passengers dove out just as the car smashed into the ground and lost its bumper. The headlights of the car blinked out.

I saw King Dedede running. "Alright, ya wizard, it's HAMMAH TIME!" he shouted, before a gob of ooze pinned him to the ground. "Help meh! Ah just got mah new pants!"

The camera focused on Gru, who had pulled out the death ball ray. He aimed at Xykon and fired. The crackling ball of plasma made a direct hit.

My turn. I created a row of pink puddles underneath Xykon. When I lifted my floating hand, the puddles exploded with long pink thorns. The Lor scooped me back up and fired more stars at Xykon.

Galacta Knight

Duon was severely damaged, but it still held an advantage in terms of sheer bulk. "You want to dance, robot?" I growled, brandishing my lance.

I fired a shield beam at the robot, knocking its oncoming arm back, before going in for a series of slashes. I then rose into the air, creating a pillar of fire under Duon and letting loose. Then, I raised my lance and a laser beam swept across the floor, dealing massive damage to Duon.

However, the robot was not done yet. Duon's good arm began to whirl in its socket, and the robot smashed its arm into the ground like a drill. However, it got stuck in the brick and left an opening that I took advantage of. I ran up the robot's arm and slashed my lance at its head. I punctured a hole in its armor, and the head began to spark. I made several more cuts into its body before jabbing my lance one final time into the crack in between the robot's two bodies.

Shafts of light began to shine from Duon's body as the robot began to explode. Several random fulminations appeared in the air, possibly from exploding engines and motors coming from Duon's inner workings. Shadow Bugs leaked from the sides as Duon began to shrink in size, the metal plating shedding off. The hubcaps of its wheels popped and rolled away before clattering to the ground, and both of the robot's heads rocketed into the air.

Finally, the robot's body fell apart. Armor clanged against the ground, and all that was left was a weak-looking two-dimensional figure.

The figure made a beeping noise that sounded like a wheeze. It appears that Duon was draining his power to make Shadow Bugs. I sheathed my lance and picked up the figure in my short arms. I spread my wings and flew to Meta Knight's ship, where the figure would be safe.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 4:39 am

XYKON BOSS HEALTH METER

Oh this was not going well for the lich, not well at all.   He was already down to his last few hit points, his phylactery vulnerable on Redcloak's corpse, his weaknesses as an Ing possessed creature being obvious and clear as the light barrage ceased, he needed more he needed....Chaos.  

"Sindri, where are you?!"  He said, voice thundering.  

"Right here, as always."  Said the apparition of Sindri as it appeared before him and only him while Xykon formed a cocoon of ing matter around himself.  

"I need your help.  I need Chaos powers."  

"Oh but of course...how much do you want, old friend?"  His silken voice said, flowing from his mouth like honey.  

"Give me as much as you can!"  He shouted, voice frantic and fraying as he felt the coccoon crumble beneath the weight of the attacks directed against it.  

"Oh but are you sure?  Chaos can be ever so...fickle."  He grinned beneath his helmet as the shields started to give way, with word of Optimus and the Kids having arrived and Grimlock hammering away at his cocoon.  

"GET!  OUT!  OF!  THERE!"   The leader of the dinobots and unofficial leader of this particular group shouted.  

"YES!"  Xykon demanded, his allies now either dead or having fled the scene already, often only to be gunned down by the champion army.  

"Very well."  Sindri Myr said, giving a nod as the multicoloured energies of Chaos flowed into Xykon, who at first exalted in the power flowing into him, but then...then he started to feel his undead body warp and twist while the energies of the dark gods did their work.  

He looked at his hands in horror and noticed them starting to expand, flow, and melt into new shapes uncontrollably while new bodily formations started tearing their way out of his robe.  

"What's happening to me Sindri!?!"

"I only gave you what you desired, power.  I never specified what form it would come in, Chaos Spawn."  He said, beginning to chuckle as Xykon roared his final defiance.  

"SINDRI!!!!  YOU SLIMY BASTARD!   SINDDRIII!!!   SSSSSIIIIINNNNNNDDDDDRRRRRIIIII!!! SSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIINNNNDDDDRR-RAWRGLBARGLSNARLRAAAAAARRR!"  Xykon managed before his form twisted and bent itself beyond all recognition, his mind fading away as his form ballooned to Kaiju size.  

Tentacles ripped apart his head and formed their own head, flailing blindly through the air as his flesh warped and mutated, making him bigger, stronger, still instinctually able to use his magic, but no longer in command of his thoughts.  Mantis like arms tore their way out of his back as new flesh filled his skeleton, ichorous black as the ing solidified it's control over him, protected from the power of Chaos by Sindri.  His right arm morphed into a massive pincer, his left into a series of long sickle like claws.  A carapace started to form in his body as the ing eyespots re-emerged just as the porcupine like spikes did, the purple and black flesh radiating with the power of all five marks and icons of chaos.  

The spawn that was once Xykon now roared to the heavens as it let loose a blast of dark energy from it's mouth at the ship above it, even as the champions below started to gather into new positions while Xykon's growth, while slowing, did not actually stop.  

"What the bloody hell is that!?"  Fordo asked as he witnessed the horror of Chaos Spawn Xykon taking it's first few steps, a self echoing gurgling coming out of it's throat before it smashed it's fists into the ground to create a dark shockwave.  

CHAOS SPAWN XYKON BOSS HEALTH METER:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 Chaos_Spawn_by_rehabilitative
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug 2013, 1:54 pm

Toad

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me." I stared at the monstrous hunk of meat that was Xykon. "WELL THIS WILL END WELL."

"Are you sure, Toad? I mean, things look pretty bad---" Kate said, running up to me.

"Oh, OF COURSE I am. I mean, it's not like my voice is DRIPPING with obvious SARCASM right now... OF COURSE I'M NOT!" I yelled.

Kate put a paper bag in front of my face. "Breathe!" she commanded. I took several deep breaths into the bag and calmed myself down. I handed the bag back to Kate.

When the Xykon-monster shot a dark energy beam at the Halberd I swiped the bag back and started breathing into it again. I saw Magolor's ship fly in front of the beam. "AHHHH!" I yelped.

A star-shaped portal had opened in front of the Lor, and the dark beam was flying straight into it. When the laser subsided, another portal appeared above the monster's head and blasted it in its ugly tentacled maw.

"Well, we're going to die," Sonic said, spinning to a halt next to me.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug 2013, 11:00 am

((Could you start with some attacks? I'm drawing blanks here))
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug 2013, 6:47 pm

Magolor

Okay, so apparently this thing is a giant ugly monster. Check. So, what works against giant ugly monsters? Well, I happen to know from experience that when you want to fight one giant ugly monster, you send several large weapons and stuff to them. Y'know, like Pacific Rim or something.

So when the Iron Giant and Glockenspiel both took on the Chaos Spawn, I made no objections.

The giant iron robot's eyes flashed red after targeting what was Xykon. I saw all of its compartments opening up and revealing slews of lasers and missiles. "DIRECTIVE: DEFEND." boomed a loud speaker emanating from the robot before the Iron Giant launched everything it had at the Chaos Spawn. A rainbow of lasers concentrated on the single point Xykon was standing on, and all the missiles exploded on him.

Glockenspiel rolled back a bit. "I think I'll just stay here 'til he's done."
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 11:38 am

((I'm sorry, I'm an asshole and I need to get kicked in the balls.  I'll try to post today.  If I don't, spam the shit out of my e-mail.))
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 5:40 pm

((Tyran! You came back!))
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Sep 2013, 2:22 am

((Sorry, life has been exceptionally hectic))
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Sep 2013, 2:21 pm

((Gurgh, I feel awful and shitty...but I really need to think of something...god this was easier when there were so many people shooting ideas at me.))
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep 2013, 9:43 am

((I know, right?))
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep 2013, 12:04 pm

EropsToad wrote:
((I know, right?))

((I miss Rix, Rev, Luna and all the rest.))
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Oct 2013, 12:15 pm

((Going to try posting this week if I can))
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Oct 2013, 12:36 pm

XYkon reeled from the impacts that unfurled on it's body in a rainbow of cataclysmic destruction, making it stumble backwards and reel as it sought it's bearings.  The lasers burned and seared into it's hideous flesh, making it shudder and squeal as the pain went through it, missiles burning stinking piles of meat from it.  

With a forward stepping roar, it let loose a series of fireballs followed by the vile, unholy stench of the vomit of nurgle, seeking to spray as many attackers as possible before being attacked by the kids.  A hammer blow across it's side sent it stumbling back, a series of bright white spells pockmarked it's darkness infested body, A series of sword cuts went deep into it's body, and gun blasts careened all over it's form.  

Rumbling forward, the creature let out a roar as it sought to close ranks with the group

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Nov 2013, 3:38 pm

Mickey

"Okay, this is going to take forever!" I cried, whipping out my paintbrush and painting an entire warehouse's worth of fireworks, ten football stadiums' worth floodlights, and thirty theaters' worth of stage lights. All of these were pointed at the massive Chaos Spawn. I pressed a red button on a blue box.

Instantly, a massive blast of light flickered on and pointed straight at the Chaos Spawn. I waved cheerfully as every single firework blasted its way into the Chaos Spawn, exploding in a supernova of colored sparks. The world seemed to erupt with a beautiful blast of color and light. "SHIELD YOUR EYES!" I cried, putting on three pairs of sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Dec 2013, 10:23 am

EropsToad wrote:
Mickey

"Okay, this is going to take forever!" I cried, whipping out my paintbrush and painting an entire warehouse's worth of fireworks, ten football stadiums' worth floodlights, and thirty theaters' worth of stage lights. All of these were pointed at the massive Chaos Spawn. I pressed a red button on a blue box.

Instantly, a massive blast of light flickered on and pointed straight at the Chaos Spawn. I waved cheerfully as every single firework blasted its way into the Chaos Spawn, exploding in a supernova of colored sparks. The world seemed to erupt with a beautiful blast of color and light. "SHIELD YOUR EYES!" I cried, putting on three pairs of sunglasses.

The creature writhed and screamed from the onslaught of fireworks, it's flesh bubbling and boiling as light exploded all around it and it continued to burn uncontrollably.  The thing that was once known as Xykon then tried to bring it's fist overhead to crush Mickey the Mouse once and for all for this offense to it's person. It was enraged, it was furious, it was mindlessly savage, and it would have it's revenge!

It let out one final roar and began smashing it's fists repeatedly in the ground in a pattern, left, right, sweep left, double hammerfist, headbutt into the ground, sweep left, right, left, left, headbutt.  All in an attempt to squash it's foes and deal some damage. It finished up with a massive blast of arcane fire from it's many tentacles, sweeping the death rays around like the master hand would sweep it's deadly finger lasers, turning the battlefield into a lethal disco inferno.  

but out of the heavens came thunderbolt like fury, Light and Breath, Space and Time came crashing down on it's back in an explosion of light blues, true blues, yellows, purples, blacks, greens, and reds, entrapping it in the fury of the detonation, making it real backwards and almost fall over as John, Rose, Jade, and Dave materialized before them, clad in their armor.

"sorry we're late but the traffic here's unbelievable!" John said as the creature brought itself back up, it's skin color turning a very definite shade of red as it began to wind up it's legs for a massive bull's charge, debris flying everywhere as it spread it's wings and began to beat them to grant itself more speed for a final charge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War   Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional clash V: The Blood God's Wrath; Act VI: Dawn of War
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9